These are some of the questions we’d like to ask you. Feel free to answer any or all of them.
- What is your heritage?
- What does it mean to be an American today?
- In what ways are we divided as a country?
- Why do you think we are so divided? What unites us as a country?
- How can reduce gun violence in America? Has gun violence affected your life personally?
- How were you, your family and/or community impacted by the 2008 financial crisis? What are your living conditions like today?
- Are you hopeful about the future? What are your fears?
- What do you think are some solutions to our country’s challenges?
When you submit your story, a 1-2 sentence bio would be helpful. (e.g., Mary is a retired public school math teacher living in Houston, Texas with her two dogs and husband. She grew up in a military family and lived in Germany and Japan as a child.)
You can add your voice to the Story of America in a the following ways:
- Submit your story, photo, or video blog below.
- Email it to us at email@example.com.
- Leave a voice recording by calling our Story Line - (571) 208-2013
- Share Instagram photos that tell a story about your life by using hashtag #mystoryofamerica
- Tweet your stories by using hashtag #mystoryofamerica. Follow @storyofamerica
- Share your stories and photos on our Facebook page.